xmas stars

xmas stars

Friday 13 January 2012

Fundrasing

For those that know me your know that since having Tommy I've started doing lots of fundraiser for our children's ward in the past I've had comments made like don't know why your doing that what do you want to do that for where do you find the time , well i thought id explain why i like to fundraiser as you all know Tommy has spent a lot time on the children's ward through illness so for the 1st yr the children's ward become like a second home to us so i feel what better way to say thank you for all the care and kindness they've shown us also i find when I'm doing the fundraiser its kind of a escape from all Tommy's problems and all the every day difficulties we go through each day also its something i enjoy doing and very like I've achieved lots since beginning my venture with fundraiser so watch out for lots more fundraiser fun this yr begin with our valentines ball on 11th Feb

No comments:

Post a Comment